Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Week

Last week was filled with cleaning out all of the crap I've accumulated and saved over the past 31 years of my life. I would say that saying 31 years is exaggerating, but no, there are books titled, "So, You're Going to Be a Grandmother." Seriously. I even have my first semester freshman year class schedule. Seriously. It was important enough to save the schedule, but not so important to go to class. I'm a winner, what can I say.

Anyway, I've now, with the help from my amazing (there aren't words...really...) roommate, been through every single box, every single piece of clothing, even every necklace that I own. We've weeded out, thrown away, and set aside for a garage sale everything that isn't packed. And, if you know me, you'll be surprised to know that there's more I'm getting rid of than keeping.

God brought people to my impromptu garage sale and I made almost $500. What a blessing!

I've not had a lot of sleep and it's been a long week, but I feel like I'm not behind to get here. I don't know why I continue to be amazed at what an Amazing God I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment